Zapne is a once a week treatment. Just 4 easy steps to help you achieve clear beautiful skin.
Step 1 – Clean Skin
- Wash skin to remove dirt, oils, and any cosmetics or lotions, then dry thoroughly.
- Open Zapne Packet Part 1 – Towelette infused with natural 0.5% salicylic acid and thoroughly wipe face and neck. Allow to dry and do not rinse.
Step 2 – Mix the Contents
- Open Zapne Packet Part 2-A containing a green/gray powder of natural fresh water sponge (spongilla lacustris), natural Aloe Vera, natural sericin, brown seaweed, organic green tea, organic ginger root, willow bark, and chamomile and pour its contents into a small mixing bowl.
- Carefully open Zapne Packet Part 2-B consisting of hydrogen peroxide 3% and water. Pour its contents into a mixing bowl with the powder. Mix thoroughly using your finger (1 minute).
Step 3 – Apply Mask
- Apply the Zapne mixture as a mask. Rub vigorously according to individual skin sensitivity over all of the face using your fingers. Massage in small circular motions. Do not get too close to the eyes.
- Allow to dry for about 15 minutes. A tingling sensation may begin to be felt as it begins drying and the skin may experience erythema (slight redness).
Step 4 – Rinse
- Rinse thoroughly by splashing cold water or showering to remove the mask.
- Do not wipe or scrub face with a wet washcloth. Do not wash with soap or face wash.
- Any skin erythema (slight redness) and tingling sensations gradually fade over 8-24 hours. For best results avoid heavy moisturizers for at least 12 hours. After the 3rd or 4th day scrub your face using an exfoliating scrub or a natural Loofa to remove any flaking skin. Avoid direct sunlight for two weeks after using the mask and use a sunscreen if it is necessary to be in direct sunlight.